Our ribbed shelf liner is the perfect product to protect your cabinets from spills, messes, and water damage. These clear plastic liners lay flat and hides very well, still allowing the natural beauty of your cabinets shine through.
This listing is for the 24" wide shelf liner. Roll includes 20 feet of shelf liner. Simply cut to size and place with the ribbed side up. This will allow for airflow to pass under dishware, pots and pans and more to effectively dry. Made in the USA from recyclable LPDE plastic.
- Durable, resilient plastic shelf liner
- Ribbed design allows for better airflow and more effective drying
- No messy, sticky adhesives
- Just cut to size and place in position: easily cut with a pair of scissors
- Versatile: Use in kitchens, bathrooms, refrigerators, garages, workshops, storage shelves, etc
- Waterproof, stain resistant, easy to clean
- Recyclable LPDE plastic (#4)
- 25 Mil in thickness (0.025 inches)
- Made in the USA. BPA Free
This same product is available in 12" wide, which is perfect for top cabinets in kitchens or other areas of the house. If interested in the thinner 12" size, please view that product here.