Our ribbed shelf liner is the perfect product to protect your cabinets from spills, messes, and water damage. These clear plastic liners lay flat and hides very well, still allowing the natural beauty of your cabinets shine through.
This listing is for the 12" wide shelf liner. Roll includes 40 feet of shelf liner. Simply cut to size and place with the ribbed side up. This will allow for airflow to pass under dishware and glasses to effectively dry even inside of cabinets. Made in the USA from recyclable LPDE plastic.
- Durable, resilient plastic shelf liner
- Ribbed design allows for better airflow and more effective drying
- No messy, sticky adhesives
- Just cut to size and place in position: easily cut with a pair of scissors
- Versatile: Use in kitchens, bathrooms, refrigerators, garages, workshops, storage shelves, etc
- Waterproof, stain resistant, easy to clean
- Recyclable LPDE plastic (#4)
- 25 Mil in thickness (0.025 inches)
- Made in the USA. BPA Free
This same product is available in 24" wide, which is perfect for base cabinets in the kitchen or bathroom. If interested in the wider 24" size, please view that product here.