Welcome visitors and warm passers by with the elegant glow of these window candles. The tall, tapered design also works well on dining room tables, fireplace mantles and other locations throughout the home. What makes these candles unique is the patented warm white flame. The light features a soft silicone tip that is housed by 2 LEDs. One light at the base stays on constantly. The other light at the top of the flame runs through a series of motions to create a flickering flame that isn’t overly jumpy like competitor candles, which only have 1 LED.
To operate, simply insert 3 batteries into the candlestick. Once the screw cap has been tightened down on the batteries it will start the timer. The candle will stay on for 6 hours and then turn off for 18 hours. Cycle will repeat every 24 hours. Last approximately 70 days on 1 set of batteries.
The silicon tipped, warm white flame is cool to the touch. The bulb is non-replaceable but should last 5-10 years with seasonal use. The rest of the candle is constructed of durable plastic to withstand accidental tipping over or dropping of the candles. The product is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Candle measures: 13.25” high, 1.75” deep and 3.125” wide. Candlestick diameter measures 7/8" at the bottom and narrows to 7/16” at the top. Choose from 2 base colors: antique (black) and pewter (silver). Sold in packs of 4 candles.
- Warm white patented flickering LED taper window candle with timer (6 on/18 off).
- Takes 3 AA batteries (not included). Lasts 70 days on 1 set of batteries.
- Choose from 2 base colors: antique (black) and pewter (silver). Sold in packs of 4 candles.
- Candle measures: 12.125” high, 1.75” deep and 3.125” wide.
- Candlestick diameter measures 7/8" at the bottom and narrows to 7/16” at the top.