We have worked with trusted suppliers to bring you two icicle light combinations that look absolutely splendid on any house. The option you see here is an icicle light set that alternates red, green, and frosted white bulbs. The red, green, white appearance simply spells Christmas and provides a great nostalgic look to any home.
We have made these icicle lights with end-to-end connectors so that you can connect up to 3 sets together. Each light set measures 11.5 feet from first to last bulb, so you can put 35 linear feet together before connecting them back to an extension cord.
White wires blend into white gutters and trim on your home. Lights hang with the traditional zig-zag effect, so the longest icicles will hang down approximately 12 inches from the top of the gutter. Here are some of the specifics with these light sets:
- 150 red/green/frost incandescent lights
- White wire (18 AWG)
- Connect up to 3 sets (end-to-end)
- If one bulb burns out, the rest stay lit
- Includes 27 drops (icicles)
- Total length: 12.5 feet
- Lighted length: 11.5 feet
- Lead wire (plug to first bulb): 12 inches
- Space between drops: approx 5 inches
- Tail wire (last bulb to plug): 4 inches
Light Set Specifications:
- 120 Volt, 60 Hz, 0.51 Amp, 61.2 Watt
- End-to-end connectors (do not exceed 216 watts maximum)
- Replace lamps with 2.5 Volt bulbs (170 mA, 0.425 Watt)
Icicle light drop sequence:
- (number of bulbs) 7,4,6,4,7,4,6,7,4,5,7,4,6,7,4,6,7,4,5,7,4,6,7,4,6,7,4,5
WARNING: Handling the coated electrical wires exposes you to lead, a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.