This LED string light is a beautiful and more energy efficient option to traditional Christmas string lights. The red LED color is glamorous and very pleasant to the eye. The white strings are perfect to use when decorating around white surfaces indoors, such as ceilings, crown molding, mantles and snow-flocked items. They are also great for hiding wire against light colored surfaces outside, such as gutters, house trim, wedding tents and more. We love these red lights as a Valentine's Day decoration or as supplemental lighting in a kid's room.
Here are some of the specifics with these light sets:
- 100 red LED lights
- White wire
- Connect up to 27 of these 100 count sets (end-to-end)
- If one bulb burns out, the rest stay lit
- Total length: 20.8 feet
- Lighted length: 18.5 feet
- Lead wire (plug to first bulb): 24 inches
- Space between bulbs: approx 2.3 inches
Light Set Specifications:
- 120 Volt, 60 Hz, 0.044 Amp, 5.28 Watt
- End-to-end connectors (do not exceed 216 watts maximum)
- Comes with several spare bulbs and spare fuses
- 3 year seasonal warranty (click for details)
WARNING: Handling the coated electrical wires exposes you to lead, a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.